So the question beckons...who will reign as the Super Bowl Champions of the 2010 NFL season? I am going to give you my prediction but I want to see your prediction. Leave me a comment with the your predcition of the final score of this years Super Bowl!
To help you, the reader, with your pick you may want to consider these fun facts for both teams:
The Pittsburgh Steelers
In 2010 the Steelers...
- offenisve ranked 14th in yards per game with 345 per game
- defense only gave up 276.8 yards per game and ranked 2nd in the NFL
- offensive ranked 12th in points per game with 23.4
- defense only gave up 14.5 points per game...a league best
The Green Bay Packers
In 2010 the Packers...
- offenisve ranked 9th in yards per game with 358.1 per game
- defense only gave up 309.1 yards per game and ranked 5th in the NFL
- offensive ranked 10th in points per game with 24.2
- defense only gave up 15 points per game...second to only the Steelers
I am a stats person and I thought some of the above information could help you make your prediction. Remember neither Quaterback had a great game last Sunday so this should be interesting to see who comes out and wins! Please make sure to make your prediction and post it to the comment section! I look forward to reading your thoughts!
As far as my prediction...I would love to see the young Aaron Rodgers beat Big Ben but I think the Steelers have to many experienced veterans.
Steelers beat the Packers 31 to 27.
The Marris Minute